Monday, December 31, 2012

Taking on the much needed haircut

I am stuck in a miserable spot between terribly needing a haircut
while also not giving a crap what I look like. That night be a bit
too strong as it isn't like I don't care but I just can't be bothered
to put too much energy into it. I have not spent more than $25 on any
single piece of clothing in a decade (other than running shoes which
aren't really identified as clothing per se). I often go three or four
months between haircuts going from a Dan Rather look to a Jim from the
Office look throughout the months
So here I am with another bad hair day and no desire whatsoever to change it

Happy New Year

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Flowbee

AVON Kelley Lang said...

Just be yourself! :) Hoping I can add your blog...fun to read.