Sunday, November 17, 2019

Take on Twitter moments

I often swipe over to Twitter Moments to make sure I haven't missed a major event in the world. Some days they give me something I haven't paid attention to or alert me to a international event which got buried in my US Politics heavy twitter feed.

The Twitter moment thing has it's value but whenever you get curated news it comes with problems. It's not all the news that's fit to print as much as it's all the news that we want you to be exposed to.

But today it was actually ludicrous, they repeated the -already debunked- White House story about Trump beginning his physical a few months early when the entire world was already aware he had suffered chest pains and the fully equipped White House medical staff felt it was important enough to rush him over to Walter Reed.

Just give us the news without the spin Twitter

No comments: