Thursday, November 14, 2019

Take on the Supreme Court battle

Trump is battling the release of his taxes and taking it all the way to the Supreme Court which is exactly what you would expect from the most transparent president of all time.   We all know that he's not nearly as rich as he claims, he's likely wildly indebted to some bad characters and he's never donated any money to a charity.   He's also likely cheated his way through years of tax returns and probably doesn't tip 20%, so at this point I'm sure he's a total crook

Still, I'm not sure we should be taking this to the Supreme Court is the best idea as
There needs to be some separation of powers. but I also don't think Trump being president is the best idea.   And I know having them released will make him lose his crap which is always fun 




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: