Saturday, July 20, 2019

Take on Rocky A$AP

Trump spent today not helping children out of
cages, not trying to bring healthcare to the country, or trying to bring equality but instead upon the request of Kanye Kardashian, he called the prime minister of Sweden to get Rocky A$AP out of trouble. I have absolutely no idea who Rocky A$AP is but I guess if he's a friend of Kanye's he's a friend of mine.
From what I can tell, this dude got into a street fight and charges have been pressed. I've never heard of that Sweden has some kind of archaic laws, so I don't think this dude would do long term hard time, so it's off that Trump would intervene. I mean if I were to get into a street fight in Belgium, I doubt any American official is coming to my defense but then again I'm not a celebrity and don't have rich and famous friends

Anyway, I can't tell you that I have any opinion of this dude getting out but tend to think that if Trump
Is on the case, it's likely not one built on anything worth fighting for.

No comments: