Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Take on the Met Gala

You know you should  probably call it a day when you open up twitter and click on the curated Trends  for You section and every single story is about the Met Gala.   
I don't follow a single celebrity and I have never engaged in a single twitter conversation about the Met Gala yet the guys behind the algorithm have figured that the only thing I'm possibly interested in is what Lady Gaga wore last night.   
The sad truth is that I'm sort of interested but I can honestly say that I have absolute no idea what the Met Gala is.   
I'm assuming it's a fundraiser for the Met but why this has become an event that's covered like the Oscars is beyond me.   

I do know that it's basically become Milan West as every celebrity shows up wearing the most ludicrous outfit disguising a lampshade for a dress or a track suit for a tuxedo with the hood
To get into my Trends for You section 

I'm honestly all over all of this already, I've honestly become too old for this 




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: