Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Take on the white house powwow

The three ring circus made it to the Oval Office today and everybody's commentary was about Mike Pence pulling a Weekend at Bernie's but I think the rest of the tableau is just as telling

Obviously Pence couldn't be bothered by any of this, as he's just hoping to come out of this hell somewhat unscathed..or he was on some serious quaaludes.   Trump has his "I'm trying to convince you by using forceful body language"'thing going.   Chuck decided he was better off not making any eye contact like some kind of total psychopath.  Nancy on the other hand played it sort of cool and by cool I mean, unlike her counterparts she didn't come across as a total drugged up lunatic.  

Add Mitch McConnell and the top GOP guy in the House whose name escapes me but I'm sure he's very white and very evangelical and you think..this is the best we can come up with.   Four old white dudes and one old white chick who are about as connected to the common folk as a reality TV star.  





Sent from my iPhone

No comments: