Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Take on crappy Netflix

I spent the day after Christmas hoping to lounge out, put together a few toys, spend some time cleaning the basement and maybe watching a classic movie with the kids on Netflix.  The toy put together thing took hours longer than expected and after two hours of cleaning up the basement it didn't look any better but still I had my Netflix session to look forward to.   That was until I actually clicked on the app and noticed how much garbage they have.  I cannot tell you how many movies I scrolled to on the left side to only find out that although the movie I was looking for did appear on their list they didn't actually have it.  They didn't have Karate Kid but did have Kung Fu Panda II and recommended some crappy basketball movie with Kevin Durant which looked like a shittier version of SpaceJam 

They don't have Raiders of the Lost Ark but luckily they have Raiders of the Lost Art or something called Raiders! which I assume is about the time Al Davis met Jeb Bush.   
If neither of those were interesting, I could also choose something called National Treasure which is looks god awful.  

If that doesn't float your boat, they did recommend a Netflix original like Fuller House or Dumplin' which looks like 90210 meets Friends

Is this what streaming has come to?  I need to get back onto normal cable and get a blockbuster account because this freaking sucks 




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: