Monday, October 1, 2018

Take on our misogynistic president

Trump is a total pig and the group of white dudes who stand behind him ready to felate him at a moment's notice should all be hung by their tiny testicles.  

Trump decided to be Trump today, fresh off of his rebranding of NAFTA, he took the opportunity to insult a woman doing her job like only he can.  And like the guys who hang with the high school bully, his group of unathletic lackeys just stood behind him and laughed.  


Trump: "She's shocked I picked her, she's in a state of shock"


Reporter: "I'm not, thank you Mr. President"


Trump: "I know you're not thinking, you never do"


Reporter: "I'm sorry?"


Trump: "Go ahead"



Mnuchin in the back is likely he happiest dweeb out of that collection of old pasty white ballsacks because you just know Trump would give that squirmy twerp the Jeb! treatment if he ever turned around. 




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: