Thursday, August 28, 2014

Take on the guy who wears jeans in the summer

There is nothing more ridiculously uncomfortable looking as the guy
who refuses to put on shorts on a hot day. I know three or four guys
like this who for some unbeknownst reason believe that wearing shorts
in 100 degree weather is akin to having a giant vagina. Personally, I
am of the opinion that I have to dress for the man five days per week,
on the weekends I want to be comfortable. But these jeans guys all
feel like shorts for an adult somehow makes you less of a man, I
honestly don't care. I have three kids, work my ass off, have a
mortgage, out food on my table, you may be a bigger man than me but at
least I am not sweating my balls off in the 1000 degree weather


By the way, nice bag

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I am with you. I am a better man than anyone I know, and I always wear shorts when I am not in the office or treating some ho to dinner.

So F u, long-pants-wearing-homophobic-jerk-guy-who-isn't-man-enough-to-wear-my-blue-and-white-Cal-athletic-shorts-even-when-it-means-more-friction-at-the-Spearmint-Rhino.

Zed said...

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/shorts-are-not-for-cool-people-1629591153