Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Take on Buffalo Wild Wings breakfast

As I walk aimlessly through the Delta terminal waiting for a flight to
Las Vegas, I spot the Buffalo Wild Wings and figure it's a great
choice for breakfast, cause who wouldn't want some scrambled eggs with
wingers at 8AM?
The problem is that I walked up at 10:05 and was promptly told that
breakfast was over but have no despair because they were serving
lunch. My dreams of hot wings and eggs now dashed, I settle for a
buffalo wrap and fries and ask for a coffee

Righetti. Can I get a large coffee?

WildWingsWaitress: I told you that breakfast was over

Righetti.. Ok, but people drink coffee at times other than breakfast

WWW: no they don't

TOR: well I do

WWW. Weird

TOR. Look at Starbucks, they have a line at all hours of the day

WWW. That is different

TOR. Why?

WWW. It just is. Your wrap will be out in 15 minutes


I had to get up and walk over to the coffee kiosk for a $2.09 large
coffee that tasted like my snow covered shoe

No comments: