Sunday, October 14, 2012

Take on the Times Square photo character

Not sure exactly why but when I see a grown man dressed up like Cookie
Monster or a character from Toy Story trying to convince fat tourists
to shell out $1 for a photo, it's just depressing.
I know that there might be worse his out there but there are few jobs
you probably explain with less pride than this one. I can't imagine
the poor schlep who has to tell his wife's friends what he does for a
living during some miserably boring cocktail party.

#1 So Chaz what do you do?
#2. I am am investment banker
#1 how about you Joe?
#3. I am a patent attorney?
#1 how about you Paul?
#4. I wear a Mickey Mouse mask in Times Square for $1 per picture
#1 sorry man



Maybe these are a bunch of illegals taking these jobs which is ironic
because the average person who would actually pay to do this is some
hick who spends his free time with guns drawn over the Rio Grande.
These poor Southerners have no idea that they are supporting
undocumented workers

No comments: