Thursday, September 30, 2010

Airbus

On an AirFrance flight back to JFK, I plop my oversized American Ass down on the undersized European Airbus and I'm immediately uncomfortable. As anybody who flies over the pond knows, the flight back stateside is much worse than the flight to Europe. It's longer and since it almost always flies during the afternoon, there is virtually no chance to sleep. Add to that fact that Charles DeGaulle is one of the busiest airports this side of Atlanta and the entire experience sucks especially when you sit down and you are squeezed between a foul smelling Frenchman and a lazy American in coach

See the Airbus sucks, I'm not sure what exactly it is but the seats are cramped, they still put four of them in a row in the center aisle which makes both the seats tight and the aisle tighter.
The seat in front of me reclines so far that I may spill brie on the occupants forehead when they serve dinner.
This is coach at it's worse, i'm stuck shoe horned- between Pepé Le Peux and some dude who looks like Kevin Smith, so all I can do from jabbing an icepick into my scrotum is watch TV the problem is that the TV's on an Airbus are about the size of a Blackberry screen and might have worse quality.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: