Saturday, October 12, 2024

Take on the roller coaster in my stomach.

One of the best things about traveling in China is having incredibly interesting food, drinking incredible quantities of bad alcohol and then driving incredible distances in cramped cars on cramped roads with dudes sleeping on your shoulder spewing their fish breath.   

What is even more fun is when that food and that booze and that turbulence come together and your stomach starts to do its version kung fu and when that start you pull over and you run to a bathroom and find a hole.   

I get that it's all plumbing but when you are an overweight totally inflexible six foot American, the idea of hovering your  swamp ass over a hole is, well, interesting.     

I can't eat spaghetti without spilling it on my shirt and I can't hit a dart board six beers in, so what the hell are chances of this me landing this plane on the runway and not all over the back of my pants??





Sent from my iPhone

No comments: