Saturday, August 8, 2015

Take on the LFL

I often pride myself if not wasting huge amounts of time watching useless television but today while flipping through some channels I caught the LFL which is the hottest thing I may have ever seen. I've seen the lingerie bowl but never quite realized there was a real league with real teams playing this thing every week. It is 7-on-7 full contact arena style football with the chicks wearing bras, panties and shoulder pads and it is actually not bad. The hits are better than a high school game, the skill set is much better than that and the chicks are a lot hotter than anything you'd find on a Friday Night. Some of the chicks pull their jerseys over the sports bras but there are a ton of them who are all chest and proud to show it off. This is like those lingerie wresting matches but it's all real.

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I've seen this on the Fuse TV network in the past.

I agree. I've found it to be incredibly compelling television.

Baby Stu said...

I caught the last five minutes of a game a few weeks ago and couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Been dying to come across another five minutes ever since.