Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Take on Indian fuel

When I got an email from Citibank the other day, I figured it was just
more spam, so I wasn't surprised that it was another promotion they
were running trying to entice you to use your Citi cards more often
What I don't quite get is why this promotion is one that gets you
Indian fuel. Not sure what that is, although I do often have gas when
I eat too many Samosas, and I also wonder why they are promoting
something in litres to somebody who would buy in gallons or at least
in liters

Anyway, not sure where this Indian oil comes from or is made from but
I don't like it because it just eats up my inbox

Happy Diwali

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I visited India some years ago on vacation. New Delhi, Agra, and Chandigarh.

There are a lot of hot women there. But I was married at the time, so it was a total waste of a trip. Damn it!