Saturday, January 26, 2013

Take on the Outback Terrorist victory

I'm convinced the terrorist have won. Last week while waiting for a
flight, I sat down at Outback and ordered up a Ribeye, side salad and
asparagus. I knew this wasn't going to be my day when I was told
that they don't serve asparagus as the airport Outbacks. I couldn't
quite grasp the rationale but I think it had something to do with
people's urine smelling like plastic explosives and causing all sorts
of delays. They did offer a choice of steamed mixed veggies or pees
So here I am having to eat a 14 ounce ribeye with not so much as an
edible vegetable anywhere within a mile all because the FSA can't
train their dogs to tell the difference between my piss and the smell
plastic.

Plus they made me cut my steak with a plastic knife which really
McDonaldizes the entire experience

No comments: