Monday, September 3, 2012

Take on the IPhone forcefield

I love my IPhone and would never go back to a blackberry (although I have peeked over the shoulders of people who have the Samsung Galaxy and thought I may consider that in place of my tablet) 
The one thing I never quite figured out is this pseudo force-field on the screen. I can't quite describe it but there are days when just touching the screen gives me a little buzz in my thumb.  It's not particularly painful but kind of makes your thumb feel like it ate shark-fin soup at Chinese New Years with the area going sort of numb   
It's probably Steve Jobbs' last good laugh, I will build this beautiful machine bit ever time you touch it  there is a haze over the screen preventing you from making proper contact
I wonder how long it'll be before we start to see cases of thumb cancer?




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: