Thursday, February 16, 2012

Take on the best feature on iOS5

When I downloaded the iOS5 a few weeks ago, I was pretty excited to
play with some of the new features. The iMessage thing is cool and
finally offers an answer to BBM, the caddy thing that shows new
messages scrolling over the top is cool. The feature which allows you
to use the volume button to take a picture instead of having to press
a virtual button is ingenious and although I don't have Siri since I
downloaded it on an IPhone 4, I can't imagine it's a better additional
feature than the new button on the virtual keypad
I swear the .com button is the kind of invention which seems so
ridiculously obvious but makes live so much better. It just makes so
much sense because I don't care how many .us or .co websites there
are, ever website I go to ends in .com. I am all about efficiency
and the 2 seconds it takes to type those four characters replaced by
one keystroke may only save me 30 seconds per day but those are 30
more seconds to gawk at chicks at wwtdd.com
Now they need to add the same feature to the keyboard for all
application because today you will only get it when you are in the
website address bar but is not an option on the keyboard when typing
an email or in the apple notepad.

No comments: