Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'd happily take this Subway every morning

First they gave us the wedge, then they gave us the 5 dollar footlong including hat catchy jingle and now Subway has done it again.. this time .by reinventing breakfast. There are times when TOR takes a step back from our daily critique and send out a bouquet to a person, organization or company and today's bouquet goes to sandwich deal.

I have found the greatest deal on the earth, the Subway Sunrise Melt with egg-whites, extra turkey, no bacon or ham, topped with cheddar cheese and garnished with banana peppers and tomatoes and then doused in chipolte sauce. You wash it down with a 16 ounce cup of coffee all for $2.50.
But the most important this is that it's not cheap but absolutely delicious, I'm literally licking the sauce of my fingers and BlackBerry keypad as we type this blog.
I don't know how they do it but I do know it is probably only possible as a business of scale so we need to get the word out so that the TOR masses start lining up at 7AM with three Washingtons clenched in their fists demanding a great sandwich and change
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: