Sunday, July 14, 2013

Take on the single guy with a cat

I will never understand why a single guy would ever decide that
getting a cat is a good thing. You always hear scary stories of old
ladies with a thousand cats, but there is something even more
disturbing when a dude owns them. Whenever I hear about a dude and
his cat, I have this immediate image of mental illness. Think about
it, there is not a single guy you know who has a cat who you don't
believe deep down could be a complete sociopath or at minimum a
pervert. There is just something very disturbing seeing a guy
willingly take on that responsibility

Maybe it is because I just don't see the appeal to a cat. They don't
love back, they are terrible companions, they stink and they make my
eyes water.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tracy will LOVE this!